- Do I have to be a member?
No, membership is not required.
- Can I pay by debit or credit card?
You can pay using debit or credit card if you wish. The minimum transaction amount is £5.
- I don’t want anyone knowing - who will know I go?
The only way someone will find out about you going is if they see you in there.
- Where can I park?
There are a number of public car parks nearby.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Nothing, apart from yourself and the means to pay – and your desire for some fun… or relaxation – whatever you want!
- Do you sell food and drink?
We have a licensed bar selling alcoholic and soft drinks as well as tea or coffee. We also have a small selection of snacks.
- Can friends be made there?
Of course! It’s just like any other social place in that respect. Lots of friendships have been made at Swindon Swingers.
- Is there anything that is not acceptable?
The only things that won’t be tolerated is violence / drugs or abusive behavior.
- I still have questions, can I contact you?
Of course, just head over to the Contact page and you can email us from there or give us a call on 01793 433 326